We’ve partnered with Walt Disney Studios to host an opportunity for one lucky winner to receive a Blu-ray copy of the latest movie, Toy Story 4.
BURBANK, Calif. (August 22, 2019) — This summer, Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 took audiences on a hilarious and heartwarming road trip with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the whole gang, earning a 98% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes and more than$1 billion at the global box office. Packed with old friends and new faces, the fourth film in the beloved Toy Story series, which leads Woody to an unexpected fork in the road, arrives home on Digital in 4K Ultra HD™, HD, and Movies Anywhere Oct. 1, and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray,™ DVD Oct. 8.Fans who bring home Toy Story 4 will be treated to over an hour of bonus features celebrating the film’s iconic characters, Pixar’s filmmaking team and the legacy of Toy Story, which began as the world’s first fully computer-animated feature film released nearly 25 years ago. Extensive extras includes deleted scenes such as an alternate ending, an all-new featurette with an endearing look back on Woody and Buzz’s legendary friendship throughout the years; entertaining studio stories shared by members of the Pixar team; a nostalgic look back at the creation and first storyboard screening of Toy Story with filmmakers; and the pioneering efforts of Pixar artists who created the sets, characters, look and feel of the original film and much more. In Toy Story 4, Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So, when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy Forky (voice of Tony Hale) calls himself “trash,” Woody decides to teach Forky how to embrace being a toy. But a road-trip adventure, including an unexpected reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep(voice of Annie Potts), shows Woody how big the world can be for a toy.In addition, carnival prizesDucky (voice of Keegan-Michael Key)and Bunny (voice of Jordan Peele)bring a new level of fun to the film.The must-own, fourth installment in the Toy Story series will be packaged several ways to ensure families get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience. Toy Story 4 arrives home a week early on Digital 4K Ultra HD™, HD and SD with two exclusive extras including a deleted scene, “Bonnie’s Playtime”. A physical copy of the film is available as a 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) and a single DVD. Fans who wish to relive all four Toy Story adventures may opt for a Digital bundle, which is available for pre-order.
BONUS FEATURES(may vary by retailer)
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desparate Toys
- Knock Offs
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene – Prologue-Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime
Feature Run Time: Approximately 100 minutes
Rating: G in U.S. and Canada
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
4K UHD = English Dolby Atmos, English, Spanish and French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
Blu-ray= English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English 5.1 DTS-HDHR, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
DVD = English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
4K UHD = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
Blu-ray = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
DVD = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles(French subtitles are on Canadian DVD only)
How To Enter
This giveaway is exclusive to the members of the /r/dvdcollection community on Reddit. To be considered for this opportunity, comment below, on Reddit, with two things …
- As you know, there was a massive wave of Disney/Pixar releases to break out to the 4K UHD scene. We’d like to hear your feedback on your experiences with Disney’s 4K UHD releases so far. Have they met your standards as a collector/film enthusiast? Any comments for improvement with the utilization of HDR/Dolby Vision? They don’t have to be about those newer releases and can be comments about any of the Disney 4K UHD spectrum.
- Besides the obvious notation of wanting to have the OG Cut of the original Star Wars Trilogy to be released, whether it be on Blu-ray or UHD, what releases haven’t been released by Disney (newer or older) would you like to se be released and why?
… that’s it! This giveaway is available to US residents only. A winner will be selected on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 and will be notified via Private Message on Reddit.